娆ц仈鏉啝鍐?:Poems by George Meredith - Volume 3
- PDF TXT
- 喬治·梅瑞狄斯詩集第三卷(Poems by George Meredith - Volume 3)簡介：
欧洲联赛排名 www.bohmv.com Meredith was born in Portsmouth, England, a son and grandson of naval outfitters. His mother died when he was five. At the age of 14 he was sent to a Moravian School in Neuwied, Germany, where he remained for two years. He read law and was articled as a solicitor, but abandoned that profession for journalism and poetry. He collaborated with Edward Gryffydh Peacock, son of Thomas Love Peacock in publishing a privately circulated literary magazine, the Monthly Observer. He married Edward Peacock's widowed sister Mary Ellen Nicolls in 1849 when he was twenty-one years old and she was twenty-eight.
He collected his early writings, first published in periodicals, into Poems, published to some acclaim in 1851. His wife ran off with the English Pre-Raphaelite painter Henry Wallis [1830–1916] in 1858; she died three years later. The collection of "sonnets" entitled Modern Love (1862) came of this experience as did The Ordeal of Richard Feverel, his first "major novel".
- 《歐也妮·葛朗臺》Eugénie Grandet [PDF TXT]
- 《年輕夫婦素描》Sketches of Young Couples [PDF]
- 《安伯森情史》The Magnificent Ambersons [PDF]
- 《喬治·梅瑞狄斯詩集第一卷》Poems by George Meredith - Volume 1 [PDF TXT]
- 《失落的史特拉第瓦里》The Lost Stradivarius [PDF]
- 《德里克·凡更》Derrick Vaughan Novelist [PDF]
- 《阿富特房子》The After House [PDF]
- 《西特拉》Chitra, A Play in One Act [PDF]
- 《歌德詩集》The Poems of Goethe [PDF TXT]
- 《追憶似水年華第三部：蓋爾芒特家那邊》In Search of Lost Time, Vol. III: The Guermantes Way [PDF]