- The Principles of Project Management
- Meri Williams梅里·威廉姆斯
- Project Management is one of the most important, though least talked about aspects of Web Development. Meri Williams brings her work experience to the table and lays out clear steps that anyone can follow to get projects done right, and del...
- How to Write a Business Plan
- Brian Finch布賴恩·芬奇
- Starting with the premise that there's only one chance to make a good impression, How to Write a Business Plan covers all the issues involved in producing a business plan from profiling competitors and forecasting market development, to the...
- Guide to Project Management
- Paul Roberts保羅·羅伯茨
- Most projects fail to reach their desired results when an organization views a project as the responsibility of only one individual: the project manager. Experience demonstrates that significant ventures require a great number of peopleincl...
- The Art of Quantum Planning
- Gerald Harris杰拉德·哈里斯
- Gerald Harris is the President of Harris Planning and Strategy, a firm specializing in assisting companies and non-profit organizations in doing high quality business and strategic planning. Gerald has been a member of the GBN's network of...
- The AMA Handbook of Leadership
- AMA 領導手冊
- Marshall Goldsmith馬歇爾·史密斯
- The AMA Handbook of Leadership features insights from best-of-the-best thought leaders and executive leadership coaches on topics from talent development, the arts and leadership, and competitive advantage through leadership, to leading acr...
- The Extraordinary Leader: Turning Good Managers into Great Leaders
- John Zenger約翰·曾格
- People can learn how to lead. This was the position John H. Zenger and Joseph R. Folkman took when they wrote their now-classic leadership book The Extraordinary Leader and its a fact they reinforce in this new, completely updated edition o...
- Strengths-Based Leadership
- Tom Rath湯姆·拉斯
- From the author of the long-running # 1 bestseller StrengthsFinder 2.0 comes a landmark study of great leaders, teams, and the reasons why people follow. Nearly a decade ago, Gallup unveiled the results of a landmark 30-year research projec...
- The Executive MBA for Engineers and Scientists
- James J. Farley詹姆斯·J·法利
- All too often, a simple lack of understanding of fundamental business concepts is enough to prevent capable scientists and engineers from receiving otherwise deserved promotions. These days, technical merit and hard work alone no longer gua...
- Harvard Business Review on the Persuasive Leader
- Harvard Business Review Press哈佛商業評論出版社
- More companies are shifting from command-and-control hierarchies to flat management structures. To get work done through others under these conditions (your central job as a manager), you need to excel at persuading others -- including thos...
- How The Mighty Fall: And Why Some Companies Never Give In
- Jim Collins吉姆·科林斯
- Amidst the desolate landscape of fallen great companies, Jim Collins began to wonder: How do the mighty fall? Can decline be detected early and avoided? How far can a company fall before the path toward doom becomes inevitable and unshakabl...
The Journey To The West
Principles of Macroeconomics 5th Edtion
N. Gregory Mankiw
The Chronicles of Narnia Ⅵ The Magician’s Nephew
C. S. Lewis
The Big Yellow Book of German Verbs
In Search of Lost Time, Vol. II: Within a Budding Grove
The Great Gatsby
F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Catcher in the Rye
The Old Man and the Sea
Pride and Prejudice
The Wealth of Nations
Gone with the Wind
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Lost Symbol
English Grammar In Use
The World is Flat
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
George R.R. Martin
A Short History of Nearly Everything
Who Moved My Cheese