- Wine Production: Vine to Bottle
- Keith Grainger基斯·格蘭杰
- The standard of wines made today is arguably higher than any time in the six thousand years of vinous history. The level of knowledge of producers and the ability to control the processes in wine production is also greatly improved.Authors...
- Cooking The West African Way (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
- Bertha Vining Montgomery伯莎·維寧·蒙哥馬利
- West African, which incorporates some of the material found in Cooking the African Way (Lerner, 1988), begins with a discussion of the land and people of Africa, an illustrated map of the region, and mention of several holidays. In both tit...
- Cooking the South American Way (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
- Helga Parnell海爾加·帕內爾
- An overview of South American cookery, including information about the continent's holidays and festivals. Features simple recipes, menu planning, and information about low-fat cooking and vegetarian options....
- Cooking The Turkish Way (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
- Kari A. Cornell卡里·A·康奈爾
- An introduction to cooking in Turkey, featuring such recipes as spinach-filled Anatolian flat bread, lamb kebabs, and baklava. Also includes information on the history, geography, customs, and people of this partly European and partly Asian...
- Cooking The Spanish Way (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
- Rebecca Christian麗貝卡·克里斯蒂安
- Introduces the history, land, and food of Spain and includes recipes for such dishes as paella, arroz con pollo, gazpacho, and flan....
- Cooking The Southern African Way (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
- Kari A. Cornell卡里·A·康奈爾
- Liberally seasoned with vibrant colour photographs and easy, step-by-step directions, many of the recipes are low in fat and call for ingredients one may already have at home. Each volume include vegetarian recipes, complete menu suggestion...
- Cooking The Russian Way (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
- Gregory Plotkin格里高利·普洛特金
- Introduces the cooking and food habits of Russia, including such recipes as beet soup or borscht, stuffed pastries or pirozhki, and beef stroganoff; also provides brief information on the geography and history of the country....
- Cooking The North African Way (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
- Mary Winget瑪麗·溫格特
- Introduces the cooking and food habits of North Africa, and provides brief information on the geography, history, holidays, and festivals of the area....
- Cooking The Polish Way (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
- Danuta Zamojska-Hutchins達努塔·赫欽斯，察莫斯卡
- Introduces the land, culture, and cuisine of Poland and includes recipes for soups, salads, main dishes, and side dishes. Includes material on healthy, low-fat, vegetarian cooking, and holidays and festivals....
- Cooking The Norwegian Way (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
- Sylvia Munsen西爾維亞·姆森
- An introduction to the cooking of Norway, featuring traditional recipes such as fruit soup, Christmas bread, and rice pudding. Also includes a typical menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and several dishes from other Scandinavian countrie...
Beyond Good and Evil
State of Fear
Introduction to Business, Student Edition
PHP 5 高級應用開發實踐 第二版
About PHP 5 Advanced: Visual QuickPro Guide, 2nd Edition
The Adventures of Pinocchio
The Great Gatsby
F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Catcher in the Rye
The Old Man and the Sea
Pride and Prejudice
The Wealth of Nations
Gone with the Wind
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Lost Symbol
English Grammar In Use
The World is Flat
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
George R.R. Martin
A Short History of Nearly Everything
Who Moved My Cheese